We Expect Great Things From Our Students and Teachers
- This initiative will level the playing field for all students regardless of ability, socio-economic status, physical and mental challenges and technology available in the home.
- The technology rich environment at Monroe Township High School will be a catalyst to enhance learning and will result in higher student achievement.
- 21st century skills including basic skills, decision making, cooperation, creativity, high productivity and inventive thinking will be taught and learned.
- Increased student engagement will lead to higher attendance and positive student behavior.
- The iPad is a natural tool for this endeavor and will open a world of new learning opportunities for our students. Apple is a natural partner in this project because of their long history in public education, providing relevant professional development to teachers, education, and technical support.
- Collaboration and cooperation between students, staff, and parents and community leveraging our new tools will be sought and nurtured.
- New relationships will emerge between students and teachers, parents and their children, school and community, and students and their ever changing world.
- Monroe High School students and teachers will demonstrate leadership and inspire others to explore new opportunities for learning and bring new innovations to how learning takes place.